Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 2
Jun 10, 2023 at 7.30pm UK
Estadio Campeón del Siglo
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Penarol and River Plate.
More game data and we say below the videos
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Penarol win with a probability of 49.43%. A draw had a probability of 27.5% and a win for River Plate had a probability of 23.07%.
The most likely scoreline for a Penarol win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.24%) and 2-1 (8.74%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.59%), while for a River Plate win it was 0-1 (9.08%).