Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 2
Jun 10, 2023 at 10pm UK
Estadio Luis Franzini
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Defensor Sporting and Montevideo Wanderers.
More game data and we say below the videos
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Montevideo Wanderers win with a probability of 36.51%. A win for Defensor Sporting had a probability of 35.39% and a draw had a probability of 28.1%.
The most likely scoreline for a Montevideo Wanderers win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.78%) and 0-2 (6.73%). The likeliest Defensor Sporting win was 1-0 (11.17%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.19%).